Pages

Jan 9, 2009

Jesus Will Come

Jesus will come to earth again to bring salvation to those who are waiting for Him.

Just as man is destined to die once, and after that to face judgement. So Christ was crucified once to take away the sins of many people; and He will appear a second time not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for Him. -Hebrews 9:27-28.

''Behold I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done. I am the alpha and the omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end. Blessed are those who wash their robes that they may have the right to the tree of life and may go through the gates into the city. Outside are the dogs those who practice magic arts,the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices falsehood''.

'' I Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright morning star.''

The spirit and the bride say, ''come!'' and let him who hears say ''come!'' Whoever is thirsty let him come, and whoever wishes, let him take the free gift of the water of life.

I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book. If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to him the plaques described in this book and if anyone takes away from this book of prophecy, God will take away from him his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book.

He who testifies to these things says, ''yes I am coming soon''.

Amen. Come. Lord Jesus, the grace of the Lord Jesus be God's people, Amen. -revelation 22:12-21

It is so very nice to know that Jesus himself tells us that someday He will come for His followers and will give the salvation to those who are waiting fro him.

I remember those words spoken by Jesus during His time here on earth as human whenever I listen to the song entitled "You'll Come" by hillsong. It gives me more strength to keep on living with Jesus here in my heart and follow him whenever possible and maintain the fire in my heart for our beloved saviour.

I admit to myself that it is not that easy to live life fully surrendered to Christ and what I can really assure you is that nothing more will give you happiness than being secured in the loving and victorious arms of Jesus. (thank you Jesus for the love).

Money can give you happiness.

Promotion can give you happiness.

Nice house can give you happiness.

Friends can give you happiness.

Family can give you happiness.

Those happiness are not permanent.

But Jesus can give us happiness that never fades. Happiness that someday He will come for us and bring us back home he prepared for us in heaven with the ever-loving Father!!!

Let me share you the lyrics of the song "You'll Come".

I have decided I have resolved
To wait upon you Lord
My rock and redeemer shall not be moved
I?ll wait upon you Lord

Prechorus
As surely as the sun will rise
You?ll come to us
As certain as the dawn appears

Chorus
You'll come let your glory fall
As you respond to us
Spirit reign flood our hearts
[ Hillsong Lyrics are found on www.songlyrics.com ]
With holy fire again

Verse 2
We are not shaken we are not moved
We wait upon you Lord
Our Mighty deliverer my triumph and truth
I'll wait upon you Lord

Bridge
Chains be broken
Lives be healed
Eyes be opened
Christ is revealed

No comments:

Post a Comment