Pages

Jun 4, 2009

Enjoy Life

When Bob Marley died his last words to his son were "You can't buy life".

True, no one can buy life no matter how rich and powerful they are. Nothing you can do to earn life and have it permanently. Life on earth is temporary and borrowed.

But we are still so lucky that We have this life. Life that was given by God and only from God. So let us take the opportunity to live a life of love and according to love only. Live a life that God wants us to live not a life that you want to, because if you choose to live life the way you want, you will only end up messed up.


Life is so short. That is so sad to know. That life is not that long. So why don't we enjoy and make all the possible opprtunity our life be meaningful.

In my life, I want to do so many things while I live. I like to take photos of different magnificent places on earth, to write a book, establish successful business, earn multiple degrees on college, raise up beatiful family, and all that. but I have a very limited short life and I know that I wont be able to do all thos ethings while I live here. Bob marley once also said that do not love the world or everything in it and lose your soul.

For me life is very important and I cannot afford to die in vain. I mean that atleast some people would remember me the way I lived my life.

I do not know what I am talking about this time, I just felt how important life is and hos short it is here on earth.

Before I end this post let give you some things to remember.

1. Love your life
2. Do not live in vain
3. Do not abuse your body, you only have one and you cannot have other's body in replacement when your body gives up.
4.. Use life in meaningful ways
5. Make history
6. enjoy life in a right way
7. Share your life
8. Take care of your body.
9. Never waste your life in things that won't make you a better one.
10. Live a life that God wants you to live and not the life that you want to leave.
11. MAke good memories with people around you, with people that you have met and will meet.
12.And always remeber that life after here on earth is more important. Because here, it is just temporary but when we die no matter what awaits us there, it will be forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment