Pages

Jul 1, 2009

Now that I am a Christian

Now that I am a Christian, I am now a new one. All things that I have done have vanished.

''Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is now anew creation; THE OLD HAS GONE, THE NEW HAS COME.'' 2.COR.5.7



Now that I am a Christian, that I am now in Christ and He is in me. I have now the right, freedom and power to leave all the wrong doings behind and face tomorrow with a brand new life.


I am now a child of God.
''you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus.'' Galatians 3.26

Whatever I do, I will do it for the glory of God.
'' so whatever you eat, drink or whatever you do, do it for the glory of God.'' 1 Corinthians 10:31

Only truth will come out of my mouth.
''therefore each of you must put off falsehood and speak truthfully to his neighbor, for we are all members of one body.'' Ephesians 4:25

No unwholesome talk will come from my mouth but only those things that will benefit others.
'' do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.'' Ephesians 4:29


I will get rid of all the bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander along with every kind of malice. I will be kind and compassionate to others. Forgiving each other just as Christ forgave me. Ephesians 4:31-32

I will obey, love and honor my parents everyday for the rest of our lives.
'' children obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right. Honor your father and mother, which is the first commandment with a promise. That it may go well with you and that you may enjoy it on earth.'' Ephesians 6:1-3

now that I am a Christian, I will seek nothing but the will of God. And when I find it, I will focus on this will of God and will enjoy it.

When I am weary, tired or depressed, I will just take a look on God's word for I know that out of it, I will find strength, rest and joy.

Now that I am a Christian, praying will be my priority in communicating with God.

I will never forget what Jesus did for me on the cross. His love, his sufferings, all the pain that he willingly took just to save me and give me life with him in eternal paradise.

Now that I am a Christian, I will leave no room for hatred. Only with love in everything I do and say.

And no matter what happens, in every circumstance I won't let this love and faith in Christ vanish.


No comments:

Post a Comment