Pages

Feb 5, 2009

One Thing

I was just wanting to post this video on this blog and share to you as every time I listen to this song, my heart melts in the awesomeness of God. And most of the time I usually find myself cannot say any word but silence, The silence of adoration is what they call that no word could ever describe how...

...wonderful our God is
...great is His love for us
...Powerful His name is
...mighty His hands are.

I Believe God loves math especially multiplication, why? because I just learned that the more we love Him to more love HE gives back to us...the more faithful we are to him the more blessings we receive from Him. And the more people go away from him the more He draws himself near to those people that He had come to a point of becoming human so he maybe able to talk to us in human heart and human understanding. To make us understand what God and love and reconciliation are all about.

Enjoy listening to this song and before we listen, lets make sure that we have taken off all the things that make our minds and hearts worry and replace them with the presence of Jesus instead.

God Bless People!!!



One thing I desire
One thing I seek
To gaze upon Your beauty
And Your majesty
God of my salvation
Lifter of my head
Teach me how to live oh Lord
In Your righteousness

So I pray to You
So I pray to You

Lord Your name
Is higher than the heavens
Lord Your name
Is higher than all created things
Higher than hope
Higher than dreams
The name of the Lord

In the day of trouble
You cover me
In the secret place of refuge
Lord I will sing

I will seek Your face
Call upon Your name Jesus
All I want is You
Jesus

1 comment:

  1. God is really great and His name is above everything.


    I love my God..

    God of Abraham, Jacod and Isaac!!!

    What about you?

    I bet you do too!!!

    ReplyDelete