Pages

Feb 24, 2009

Hillsong's New Album



This is going to be the new album cover of Hillsong entitled "Across The Earth". I believe this album will make more people to draw near to God and more people will come to know Jesus. This Hillsong people songs are some of the things that make me appreciate God more and worship Him more than I did yeaterday. The more I listen to their songs the more I realise the whole purpose of life, SURRENDER and WORSHIP to GOD with all my heart, with all my strength, with all my mind, with all my soul and with all of my being. I pray that more and more Christians would rise up and make difference in this world and make Jesus known to all the generations of today and to come.

Can't wait for this new album to come out!!!

I will surely buy this album when it is available.

God Bless You All people!!!


2 comments:

  1. really Hillsong is about to release a new album?

    Galing naman sana ilabas na nila kagad at wag na patagalin pa!

    bibili talaga ako nito!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would be another wonderful album from Hillsong!

    ReplyDelete