Pages

Nov 4, 2009

We Are Not Alone

Do not be afraid, for I have ransomed you. I have called you by name; you are mine. When you go through deep waters and trouble, I will be with you. When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown! When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up; the flames will not consume you. For I am the Lord, your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Saviour. - Isaiah 43:1-3

Those are some example verses in the bible that we can be sure of difficulties will come in our way while staying here on earth. However the good news about that is God will be with us no matter what, and that's something good to know as for sure we will not be there alone but with God himself.

I understand that it is impossible for us to be spared from all difficulties in this life, but let me give you some encouraging promises from God's word that will certainly reassure you that He will not leave us during these trying times.

"Even though I walk through the valley of shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me." - Psalm 23:4 These clearly states that David definitely knew that God would never leave nor forsake Him.

"Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows; but cheer up, for I have overcome the world." - John 16:33. This was told to us by Jesus that we can expect to have difficulties in life while living in here and yet at the same time that He will comfort us.

Brothers and Sisters, if you are currently going through troubles, trials and difficulties today, please take in your mind that God has never and will never leave you alone in the middle of this. He will be with you every single minute and seconds of your life especially these times of in need. Ask God to reveal Himself and unfailing love for you.

Let me end this post with passage from Psalm 34:19 "The good man does not escape all troubles - He has them too. But the Lord helps him in each and and everyone."!

No comments:

Post a Comment