Pages

Nov 2, 2009

Finish The Race

It is not that easy to live a life of being a Christian when you are in a situation or place where most of the people are not believers like you. It feels like you are a small piece of burning coal being placed in the middle of the Antarctic Ocean.

So hard to maintain the fire and seems like everyone around you wants to loose it and eventually become like one of them, and that's what I do not want to happen. I want to continue to live a life of worship and full of thanksgiving to The Lord. I want to finish the race like what Paul did, I want to hear the words from the very lips of Jesus Christ, "Well done my good and faithful servant". I want to run and finish the race until the end.

2 comments:

  1. Philippians 1:6 "He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Jesus Christ."

    God has promised that He will never abandon us or give up on us. He will stick with us and work with us each and everyday of our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When facing temptation or discouragement, instead of falling into patterns of defeat, invite God into the midst of it. Throughout the day, if discouraging or tempting thoughts come, simply say, "Jesus, I invite you into my life this moment."

    Discover what a difference that a simple prayer can make.

    ReplyDelete