Pages

Apr 1, 2009

SHINE

Let me tell you why you are here. You're here to be light, bringing out the God colours of this world. God is not a secret to be kept. We're going public with this. As public as city on a hill. I'm putting you on a lightstand. Now That I've put you there on a hilltop... SHINE



Pastor Phil Dooley:

I want everyone get your mobile phone out. Would you do that?

How cool does that look?

You know, the light that you're shining that's how Christ wants you to live in the world to shine your light in some dark places.

And when we do that, that's when salvation starts to come, to our cities, to our families, to our nations and to the earth.

Do you believe salvation is coming?

Come on! Let sing about it tonight!

Salvation Is Here
God above all the world in motion
God above all my hopes and fears
I don't care what the world throws at me now
It's gonna be alright

Hear the sound of the generations
Making loud our freedom song
All in all that the world would know Your name
It's gonna be alright

'Cause I know my God saved the day
And I know His word never fails
And I know my God made a way for me
Salvation is here

Salvation is here
Salvation is here and He lives in me
Salvation is here
Salvation that died just to set me free
Salvation is here
Salvation is here and He lives in me
Salvation is here


Matthew 5:14-16 - You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden. 15Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. 16In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your father in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment