Pages

Mar 9, 2009

God's Loving Grace

Friendster Graphics
Friendster Layouts - Myspace Quotes - Myspace Surveys


Last time when I was listening to some christian songs right in my very own room, I felt the loving grace of God as a father.

He talked to me in a way that I was not able to understand. All I know is there was something very certain that He really wants me to know and I was only able to see and hear myself in silence.



Right after the song played, silence covered my entire room. It was so very hard to put God's glory, magnificence, grace and awesomeness into words so what happened was, my room was in total silence, then I heard a very soft voice whispering right before my ears from nowhere. It was not really those exact words I heard, but some kind of a language that no one could understand or no one or nothing could ever translate it's meaning unless you feel the very presence of God in your heart. And the message was something like.

''Son, I love you above all else. I love you my son more than any angels in heaven. I love you more than all creation I created before you''

It felt like God was telling me that He loves me more than the way any earthly father telling his youngest child how he loved him.

And suddenly an overwhelming feeling started to burst out til my eyes were filled with tears.

Tears of joy and thanksgiving.

Tears of silence...

Tears of adoration...

Tears of accepting God as my very own father.

God was telling me that he loves me the most a love that is greater than love He has for the angels. I believe that if you will devote and draw yourself deeper and deeper to God's presence, He would tell you the same thing He told me. All we have to do is let the silence take over our small moments complete especially right after doing our devotions. Sometimes we feel like we don't hear God's whisper because we do not allow silence occupy our little time.

This encounter with the presence of God left me with this verse from the book of Psalms.

I will proclaim the decree of the LORD :
He said to me, "You are my Son
today I have become your Father. - Psalms 2:7


1 comment: